March is upon us

 DOF


Irish March


In this photo I wanted to get the frost in the photo and to help some of the green to stand out just a little.


This was tooken a little after golden hour around the school and it lined up prefectly with how everything went into focus



In this one I tried to do the opposite of having the grass blurred out and the trees in focus.


frezzing motion 










All of these were my freeze motion of the 1000 acre lake land. It was when I got off work and decided to visit. The water was very active this day and when the sun wasn't shining one day there was foam and i almost touched it until i found out what type of foam it was. What I was thinking was what better way to capture frozen motion then going to bodies of water.

Comments

  1. The picture you took of the water were really cool with the sun shining down. It really gives a bright warm feeling while only being in cool tones which I think was really cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The photo you took of the wave hitting the shore is really cool because it makes us feel as if the wave may hit us at any moment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the water photographs. You captured a sparkle of the water and harnessed depth of field and motion all in one. Very cool

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Shapes

Reflections of flowers