Warmer seasons are coming

 

 This photo was taken last year when spring first arrived. At the time when i took it I was trying o just have a close up on the flowers on the branch.  Still have the back of the rest of the tress in there just a little blured.

I wanted the feather to stick out because I though it would be neat if the grass would surround this one feather. It was a real one so i couldn't. It was early moring with photo. When the sun started coming up at 5am.
I call this my Thousand army of flowers. Even though it was only a small few by the fire deptment.



 This was tooken early in the fall and that day it had been raining so i wanted the back blured and the main focus to be on the rain drop on the leaf and the leaf itself.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shapes

March is upon us

Reflections of flowers