Emotions







I wanted to have a a way to express emotions as well as find a way to say the eyes are the window to the soul. I wanted to use flowers to express someones beauty. So that way you wouldstill foucs on the  eyes but every now again hve the foucsed on the flowers. I wanted each photo to stand out in there own way. The first one is made to look captivated so in the photo she stands out more. The second one display happy the joy you can see in ones eyes. The third is more of a schoked look surprise even. the last one is meant to display sadness its supposed to make you feel guilty about something. In all these photos I wanted to show some of the diffrent emotions at the end. At least some of the main ones and each one has it own unqineness. I  wanted her hair and the flowers to both have a type of boldness because her hair wasn't as red as it is in the picture.

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reflections of flowers

March is upon us

Shapes